Join the Hill CDC as we host Biz + Tech Bootcamp. The Bootcamp is for individuals who have been in business for at least one year and will focus on introducing the technology skills that are needed in the retail, food, construction, and artist/creative industries in a post-COVID-19 society.
Presenter: Naomi Ritter
Topics covered will include:
- Financial and strategic planning- Identify best financial apps (Mint, Wally, Acorns, etc.) for businesses to use
- How to write a business proposal
- A high-level overview of Monday.com
- Essentials business apps for financial management.
- A high-level overview of Square, PayPal, Online Invoicing.
- Overview of essential business apps for project management Highlight Social Media Tips- How to utilize a camera card to live steam, and how to make a high-quality video. Online best practices.
Register at www.hilldistrict.org/register