1825 Centre Avenue Pittsburgh, PA 15219
Aligns with Master Plan
ACH Clear Pathways
November 2019 - Submitted to the DRP
- 25'x82' one story addition with basement to an existing three story structure.
- Approximately 4000 sf of existing
- space on the second and third floors (2000 sf/floor) will be renovated.
- The existing use is as a Community Center
- and will continue that use under new ownership, providing after-school and summer camp art programming to local
- This building will also be available for continued community events and rental space.
- Seeking zoning approvals
December 2019 - DRP conducted an internal review of the proposal
- The DRP met and reviewed the proposal during their monthly meeting
- The DRP agreed to formally invite the developer to present in January and provided feedback in preparation for that presentation
January 2020 - Presented to the DRP
- The DRP scored the proposal a 87% and thus determined the project was in alignment with the Greater Hill District Master Plan
- The development team has been invited to present at the next community meeting in February 2020
February 2020 - Community Meeting Presentation
- The development team presented at the community meeting February 20, 2020
- The project received a 97% from the community.
- The project scored a cumulative 91% and is therefore in alignment with the Greater Hill District Master Plan
- The developer received a letter of support on February 27, 2020